Monday, September 22, 2008

Long Time

I don't know how I've gone 5 months without an update. I feel like trying to make up for lost time would actually be a complete waste of time. For now, I'll keep it short and simple. Micah and I have been teaching an art class every monday after school. Our kids range from 1st grade to 6th grade, and they all have the brains of tiny geniuses. So far, we've taught on drawing, painting, and today was sculpture. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera to photograph the painting class. But, here are some pictures from the other two.

Art Review

Drawing their favorite objects



Free Sculpture with recycled materials




Clay head project





And, on another note... we now have two 1 year old male alpacas living in our backyard. But that deserves an entire other post.
More later...

No comments: